What is SAP TRM?
SAP TRM (Treasury and Risk Management) module is a series of solutions geared towards analysing and optimizing business processes in the finance area of a company.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s Treasury and Risk Management module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP TRM consultant.
A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage. Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
1. Four Full Days (Mon- Friday)
2. Two Weekends
3. Four Weekends half day Course
After the completion of their course, if the students are interested in getting their SAP Certification done, we would be guiding students on how and where to book slots for their examination.
Functional or Technical Certification Fee - £350 (excluding VAT)
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job. Permanent Lead roles requiring substantial experience can offer around the £100k per annum mark.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course. As a part of Placement service, we offer CV reviewing in which your CV would be reviewed by our experts and essential modifications to be made would be recommended so that your CV suits perfectly to the kind of training you have taken.
- Overview and introduction into new functionalities, features and analytics within SAP Treasury and Risk Management
- Exposure Management 2.0 for Foreign Currency & Commodity Exposures
- Commodity Price Risk Hedging
- Hedging with Commodity Futures & Commodity Forwards
- New Hedge Effectiveness test – Regression Analysis
- Overview on SWIFT Correspondence monitor for MT3xx & MT 5xx messages – Automatic matching and confirmations
- Overview SWIFT Correspondence monitor for MT3xx messages – Automatic matching & confirmations
- Transaction Manager – Money market, Foreign Exchange, Derivatives and Securities
- Cash management
- Risk Analyzer
Lesson 01 - General Settings in Transaction Manager
Lesson 02 - Money Market / Foreign Exchange (includes Delta settings)
Lesson 03 - Securities
- General Settings of Transaction Manager
- General settings
•Define Company Code additional data
- Assign Factory Calendar
- Define and Assign Accounting codes and Valuation areas
- Initialization of Parallel Valuation Areas
•Defining and Assign Valuation Classes
- Define Account Determination
- Money Market / Foreign Exchange
- Defining Product Types
- Define Number range for Transaction Types
- Define Flow Types
•Assign Flow Type to Transaction Type
- Defining Calculation Procedure for Derived Flows
- Define Derivation Procedures and Rules
•Define Update Types and Assign Usages
•Assign Flow Types to Update Types
- Define Correspondence Activities
- Assign General Valuation Class
•Define Currency Units
•Define Number Range for Security Classes
- Define Company Code-Dependent Settings for Product Type
- Assign Flow Type to Transaction Type
•Define Calculation Procedure for Derived Flows
- Define Derivation Procedures & Rules
- Credit Risk Analyzer ( SAP Risk Management)
- Global Settings
•Define Collateral Priority
- Define Collateral Type
- Activate/Deactivate Financial Object Integration