SAP Finance & Introduction to Controlling (SAP FICO)
What is SAP FICO ?
With SAP FICO clients can get core accounting and reporting capabilities. SAP FICO ensures the most up-to-date balances and reporting accuracy through complete integration between the General Ledger (GL) and the Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP) and Asset Accounts (AA).
The SAP FICO module integrates with other modules such as Controlling, Sales and Distribution, Purchasing and Materials Management and Human Resources. Document transactions occurring within these modules generate account postings via account determination tables.
We give students our top priority and always ensure that every student is given the best possible training. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We at Jenrac Technologies have a unique methodology & approach for our corporate clients. If you are a corporate & looking to train your team. You can contact us over the phone and talk to one of our expert customer service representative. Our customer service representatives are trained and qualified to answer all of your queries right away. You can also fill the contact us form on the side and we will arrange a meeting for you in your premises with one of our expert. We will visit you in person and can explain you in depth about our training programmes, structure and fees.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s FICO module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP FICO Functional consultant.
Students are required to have a good understanding of financial and accounting principles.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online : Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite : This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suit the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
1. Four Full Days (Mon- Friday)
2. Two Weekends
3. Four Weekends half day Course
After the completion of their course, if the students are interested in getting their SAP Certification done, we would be guiding students on how and where to book slots for their examination.
Functional or Technical Certification Fee - £350 (excluding VAT)
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job. Permanent Lead roles requiring substantial experience can offer around the £100k per annum mark.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course. As a part of Placement service, we offer CV reviewing in which your CV would be reviewed by our experts and essential modifications to be made would be recommended so that your CV suits perfectly to the kind of training you have taken.
Lesson 00 - Introduction to SAP FI
Lesson 01 - SAP NetWeaver Overview
Lesson 02 - Installation of SAP GUI
Lesson 03 - SAP Navigation
- Define Company
- Define / Assign Company Code
- Define Business Area
- Overview of all organizational units in Co-ntrolling and Logistics(SD, MM & PP)
- Fiscal Year Variant
- Posting Period Variant
- Field Status Variant
- Document Types
- Posting Keys
- Number Ranges
- Terms of Payment
- Foreign Currencies and Exchange Rate Differences
- Tolerance Groups and Payment Differences
- General Ledger (GL)
- Chart of Accounts
- Account Groups
- G/L Accounts
- Bank Accounts / Bank Keys
- Accounts Receivables (AR)
- Customer Account Groups, Customer Accounts
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Vendor Account Groups, Vendor Accounts
- Simple Document Posting
- Document Reversal
- Document Changes / Change Control
- Parking and Holding Documents
- Clearing (Manual and Automatic)
- Cross-Company Code Transactions
- Incoming and Outgoing Payments
- Payment Differences
- Cash Journals
- Special G/L Classes and Types
- Special G/L Transactions Using the Example of Down Payment
- Payment Program Configuration
- Executing the Payment Run and Printing Checks
- Dunning Program Configuration
- Executing the Dunning Run and Printing the Dunning Notice
- Correspondence Configuration
- Creating Correspondence
- Interest Calculation Configuration
- Executing the Interest Calculation Run
- Month end closing activities
- Year end closing activities
- Drill down reporting in FI
- List Viewer
- Financial statement versions
- Activation and The Idea of The New General Ledger
- Document Splitting
- New Characteristics in FI
- Real-Time Integration CO => FI
- Reporting with (new) FI Standard Drill down Reporting
- Asset Accounting Overview
- Asset Classes
- Asset Master data
- Chart of Depreciation
- Depreciation Run
- SAP FI – CO (FICO) Integration
- SAP FI-SD Integration
- SAP FI-MM Integration
- SAP Management Accounting-Overview
- CO Organizational Units
- All Organizational Units in Controlling and Logistics (SD, MM & PP) - Overview