SAP MULTI RESOUCE SCHEDULING (SAP MRS)
What is SAP MRS?
SAP MRS Training is an add-on to the SAP ECC components. SAP MRS Training provides the resource planner in the various application areas with an intuitive graphical interface that contains information about open demands, the utilization of the resources, and any possible conflicts with the current resource planning. SAP MRS Training planning tools can be integrated with the ECC components including: Plant Maintenance, Service Management, Customer Service, Project Systems, and Human Resources.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s MRS module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP MRS consultant.
A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage. Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
1. Four Full Days (Mon- Friday)
2. Two Weekends
3. Four Weekends half day Course
After the completion of their course, if the students are interested in getting their SAP Certification done, we would be guiding students on how and where to book slots for their examination.
Functional or Technical Certification Fee - £350 (excluding VAT)
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job. Permanent Lead roles requiring substantial experience can offer around the £100k per annum mark.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course. As a part of Placement service, we offer CV reviewing in which your CV would be reviewed by our experts and essential modifications to be made would be recommended so that your CV suits perfectly to the kind of training you have taken.
- SAP Multiresource Scheduling (MRS) Overview
- Key Functions
- Solution Strengths
- Field Service
- Plant Maintenance
- Project Staffing
- Workshop Planning / In-house Repair
SAP Multiresource Scheduling – At a Glance:
- SAP MRS is a powerful solution for service-, plant maintenance and project businesses providing
- SAP MRS runs fully integrated in the SAP System and SAP Processes
Main Business Requirements
- Manual Planning
- Resource Selection
- Automatic Planning
Overview and Architecture
- MRS Scenario Overview
- General MRS Architecture
- Key Functions
- Scheduler Workplace – SAP GUI
- Scheduler Workplace – WebGantt Chart
- Scheduler Workplace – Features ½
- Scheduler Workplace – Features 2/2
- Ranking List
- Material Availability
- 3rd Party Resources
- Alert Monitor
- Map & Guide Integration
- Planning Board Map Layout
- Pager/Email/SMS/CTI Integration
- Clocking Data Integration
- Configurability of Scheduler Workplace
- Appointment Booking
- Application Use Cases for MRS Optimizer
- Optimization Strategies
- Relevant Data for Optimizer
- Example: Optimizer Results or Display of Map
- Additional features
- Automatic Planning with MRS
- Process Overview Scheduling on work centre level with MRS
- Scheduling on work centre level Functional Overview
- Additional features
- Functions in Demand Gantt chart
- ERP Project System Integration
- PS Integration – Demand Creation for Resource Planning Nodes
- Lean Web User Interface
- Web-based Resource Management
- Web-based Resource Management Request Creation
- Web-based Resource Management Create Request : Header and Role Information
- Web-based Resource Management Resource Manager View
- Copy Functionality for Web Request including Assignments
- Confidentiality of Demands
- Confidentiality of Resources
- cPro – Suitable Resource Search with Calendar Display
- Integration with SAP HCM
- MRS Qualification Object
- Employee Profile
- Integration with HCM Time Management
- Additional Information
- Deployment Options 1/3
- Deployment Options 2/3 – Multi Backend
- Deployment Options 3/3 – CRM Integration