PMI ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner)
What is PMI Agile Certified Practitioner?
In this PMI Agile Certified Practitioner course, you gain the skills necessary to help you prepare for the Project Management Institute's new PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI ACP)SM credential exam. Through concentrated practice exams and workshops, you learn essential Agile terminology, tools and techniques, as well as the specialised elements within the PMI suggested reference materials required to pass the exam.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of PMI-ACP module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as a Project Manager.
Agile certification and experience in Agile is an advantage.
A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage. Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course. As a part of Placement service, we offer CV reviewing in which your CV would be reviewed by our experts and essential modifications to be made would be recommended so that your CV suits perfectly to the kind of training you have taken.
- Recognising key Agile developments and definitions
- Applying the values and principles of the Agile Manifesto
- Mapping tools, techniques, knowledge and skills to PMI's six domains of Agile development
Focusing on business value
- Leveraging rapid feedback cycles
Ensuring progressive elaboration of requirements
- Identifying Minimally Marketable Features for release planning
- Sharpening the requirements definition by agreeing on the Definition of Done
Engaging empowered business stakeholders
- Identifying stakeholders and their concerns
- Promoting effective collaboration and participation
Communicating progress to help the organisation make informed decisions
- Enabling knowledge sharing
- Building trust and managing expectations through shared success criteria
Forming cross-functional teams
- Establishing collaborative behaviours through group decision-making
- Influencing teams to design their own internal work processes
Empowering teams to self-organise
- Encouraging teams to estimate and track project progress
- Creating safe environments for experimentation
Developing high performance teams
- Raising productivity by eliminating waste
- Coaching styles that foster skill enhancement
Planning at multiple levels
- Applying rolling wave planning
- Leveraging progressive elaboration
Employing empirical planning
- Balancing priorities and team capabilities
- Coaching the team to adjust cadences based on situational awareness
Applying Agile Earned Value Measurement (EVM)
- Refining estimate ranges to reflect uncertainty
- Capturing measures of accepted work delivered in a specified time frame
- Controlling costs through quantitative measures
Recognising and mitigating risks
- Time Boxing to focus on immediate issues
- Engaging the team proactively to identify risks and create mitigation strategies
- Ensuring impediments are resolved and stakeholder expectations are adjusted
Communicating risks and impediments
- Maintaining visibility with burndown charts, value stream mapping and Kanban boards
- Managing features and technical issues with Backlog
Tailoring the process
- Conducting retrospectives to improve the team's behaviour
- Experimenting with new techniques and process ideas
Evaluating work efficiency
- Removing nonvalue-adding processes
- Reducing Work In Progress (WIP)