What is SAP BI?
SAP BI/BW allows for data to be translated into highly useful information, helping to understand the business better and enabling timely and fact based decision making, ultimately leading to remarkable results for the organization.
The SAP BI in conjunction with SAP Business Objects forms one of the best reporting tools currently available in the ERP industry.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s Bi module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP BI consultant.
A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage. Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
1. Four Full Days (Mon- Friday)
2. Two Weekends
3. Four Weekends half day Course
After the completion of their course, if the students are interested in getting their SAP Certification done, we would be guiding students on how and where to book slots for their examination.
Functional or Technical Certification Fee - £350 (excluding VAT)
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job. Permanent Lead roles requiring substantial experience can offer around the £100k per annum mark.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion, we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course.
- Data Warehouse Introduction
- BW / BI Introduction
- SAP Landscape
- Standard Naming convention in SAP- BI
- Discussion Groups
- Data warehouse concepts and Overview
- OLTP Vs OLAP
- Star Schema
- Snow Flake Schema
- Data Warehouse and Datamart
- Measures, Dimensions and Facts
- Level and Hierarchy
- Slowly Changing & Confirmed Dimensions
- Aggregates, Aggregation Strategy, Compression Ratio, Indexing Strategy
- Business Warehouse Architecture
- Extended Star Schema
- DIM / SID Tables
- Data Storage
- Data Acquisition
- Reporting and Analysis Tools
- Info Objects of Business Warehouse
- InfoArea ,Info Object ,InfoObject Catalog
- Info Object Definitions : Characteristics , Key Figures, Time and Unit
- Dimension / Key Figures
- Basic Cube / Transactional Cube
- Virtual/Remote Cube
- ODS / Data Store Object ( DSO )
- Non-R3 Data Module
- Indexes and Partition
- Business Content, How to install BI contents.
- FIGL/FIAP/FIAR Business Contents
- ETL Overview
- R/3 Data ETL Process
- Flat File ETL Process
- Source System
- DB connect
- Master Data ( Attributes , Texts and Hierarchies )
- Extract Structure – DataSource/Transfer Structure
- Communication Structure
- Transfer / Update Rules / Transformations
- Info Package
- R3 / Flat File Data
- Delta Extraction
- Standard BC
- Custom Table Extraction
- Creation of Data Transfer Process ( DTP )
- Info Package
- Process Chain
- BEx Query Designer
- Queries, Tabular Queries
- Query Properties
- Variables: variable wizard, variable types and processing types.
- Restricted Key Figures
- Calculated Key Figures
- Structures: creating re-usable structures
- Cell Definition
- Conditions and Exceptions
- Query Copy/Delete between cubes.
- WAD: Functions, web item window, template window, properties window
- Role Menu
- Creating web applications, settings, style sheets , symbols and properties.
- Web Items: Tables, Text Box, Filters, Drop down box, Graph, etc.
- Web Analyzer
- Information Broadcasting
- Report to Report Interface – RRI
- Hierarchy Reporting
- Personalize Variables
- Data Area and Query Area
Lesson 12 - BEx Report Designer
- Web Template iView Creation
- Publish Web Template in the portal
- Admin & Security
- User Management
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Authorization Object
- Performance Tuning : Data Loading Performance ,Query Performance
- Transports Organizer : Real business scenario on system Environment and moving
- Objects from one system to another.
- BW Statistics / Admin Cookpit
- ASAP Methodology, Implementation methods for SAP and Typical project Management
-- OSS Notes
- Service marketplace
- Business Analysis techniques