SAP TEST ACCELERATION OPTIMISATION (SAP TAO)
What is SAP TAO?
SAP TAO (Test Acceleration and Optimization) training supports SAP customers in accelerating the creation of automated test cases for SAP solutions. This acceleration is achieved by automatically creating test components for selected SAP transactions. SAP TAO Training components will then be automatically uploaded into the SAP Quality Centre by HP application. These draft test cases are for single transactions, which can then be consolidated into a scenario test case. SAP Test Acceleration and Optimization training also supports maintenance of components and test cases by integration into SAP Solution Manager’s Business Process Change Analyzer.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s TAO module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP TAO consultant.
A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage. Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
1. Four Full Days (Mon- Friday)
2. Two Weekends
3. Four Weekends half day Course
After the completion of their course, if the students are interested in getting their SAP Certification done, we would be guiding students on how and where to book slots for their examination.
Functional or Technical Certification Fee - £350 (excluding VAT)
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job. Permanent Lead roles requiring substantial experience can offer around the £100k per annum mark.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course. As a part of Placement service, we offer CV reviewing in which your CV would be reviewed by our experts and essential modifications to be made would be recommended so that your CV suits perfectly to the kind of training you have taken.
- SAP TAO Basic Concepts
- About of SAP TAO 2.0
- SAP TAO Architecture overview
- SAP TAO workflow
- TAO Connection settings
- Configuring the SAP TAO
- Generating components in TAO using Inspect & UI scanner
- Differences b/w Inspect/UI scanner
- Importing or Exporting Business Components
- Common components In SAP TAO
- CBASE Libraries
- Prerequisites for Installing SAP TAO
- SAP TAO Installation
- SAP TAO Folder Structures
- SAP TAO License
- Configuring the SAP Quality Center Folder Structure
- Connecting SAP TAO to SAP Managed System
- Connecting SAP TAO to SAP Quality Center
- Creating Application Area in QTP
- Exporting Local Components to QC
- Configuration Settings for different Tabs
- Process Flow Analyzer
- Change Analyzer
- UI Scanners
- Build Test Script
- Consolidated Test Script
- Execute Test Script
- Results Analysis
- SAP Configuration to work with QTP
- How to Identify SAP Objects using QTP
- Using QTP How to navigating SAP GUI application
- Using QTP How to navigating SAP Portal application
- Different Types of SAP objects
- BPT Introduction on
- BPT workflow
- Creation of Manual Business Components
- Application Area
- Creation Of scripted Component (Automated)
- Creation of Keyword Driven Component
- Creation & Execution of Manual BPT
- Creation & Execution of Automated BPT using the automated components