SAP SM (Service Management)
What is SAP SM?
SAP SM is a separate module of its own purpose, but is usually a tag-along with the Plant Maintenance and Customer Service module. Service Management allows users to fully support customer demands effectively and quickly.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s Service Management module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your
career as an associate level SAP SM consultant.
A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage. Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
After the completion of their course, if the students are interested in getting their SAP Certification done, we would be guiding students on how and where to book slots for their examination.
Functional or Technical Certification Fee - £350 (excluding VAT)
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job. Permanent Lead roles requiring substantial experience can offer around the £100k per annum mark.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course. As a part of Placement service, we offer CV reviewing in which your CV would be reviewed by our experts and essential modifications to be made would be recommended so that your CV suits perfectly to the kind of training you have taken.
- Identifying the System Landscape
- Optimizing the ALM Process using SAP Solution Manager
- Outlining the SAP Solution Manager Architecture and User Interfaces
- Introducing the Application Incident Management Scenario
- Introducing the Change Request Management Scenario
- Outlining Usage Rights for SAP Solution Manager IT Service Management
- Performing the System Preparation and Basic Configuration in SAP Solution Manager
- Preparing the System for Incident, Problem and Request Management
- Preparing the System for Change Request Management
- Creating Business Partners for the IT Service Management Scenario
- Maintaining Installed Base (IBase) Components
- Defining and Maintaining an Organizational Model
- Customizing the Web Client Framework
- Using Categories to Classify Incidents and Changes
- Granting Authorizations to Employees
- Introducing the Incident Management Process
- Creating Incidents
- Processing Incidents
- Handling Service Requests
- Integrating Incident Management with Change Request Management
- Introduction to Transaction Types in Incident, Problem and Change Request Management
- Customizing the CRM Incident Transaction Type
- Advanced Customer-Specific Customizing of the Incident Management Scenario
- Recognizing Different Types of SAP Solution Manager Projects
- Using Projects in Change Request Management
- Creating a Maintenance Project
- Creating and Approving Requests for Change
- Processing Normal Changes
- Processing Urgent Changes
- Implementing Changes during the Test Phase
- Implementing Administrative Changes
- Documenting General Changes
- Copying and Changing Transaction Types
- Performing Advanced Customizing
- Monitoring Application Incident Management and Change Request Management
- Running Reports for Service Desk and Change Request Management
- Granting Authorizations for Change Request Management
- Controlling Project Status Switches
- Activating and Monitoring Cross-System Object Locks
- Configuring an Approval Procedure for Critical Transport Objects
- Connecting SAP Solution Manager with a Third-Party Help Desk Tool
- Connecting Mobile Devices
- Integrating Test Management with IT Service Management
- Retrofitting Normal and Urgent Changes
- Performing Transports with Enhanced CTS
- Configuring Enhanced CTS for Use in Change Request Management
- Performing Changes with Enhanced CTS