What is SAP Retail?
SAP Retail solution provides retailers with a means to turn todays challenging markets of global competition and customer access to an abundance of information, into opportunities with resolutions that help drive profitable multi-channel retailing; by offering retailers the insight to better understand their specific shoppers and business, the operational efficiency to ensure profit, and the adaptability to capitalize on the best opportunities to grow.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s for Retail module
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP RETAIL consultant.
A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage. Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
After the completion of their course, if the students are interested in getting their SAP Certification done, we would be guiding students on how and where to book slots for their examination.
Functional or Technical Certification Fee - £350 (excluding VAT)
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job. Permanent Lead roles requiring substantial experience can offer around the £100k per annum mark.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course. As a part of Placement service, we offer CV reviewing in which your CV would be reviewed by our experts and essential modifications to be made would be recommended so that your CV suits perfectly to the kind of training you have taken.
- Is- Retail Overview
- Is- Retail Process
- Purchasing & Sales
- Merchandise Logistics
- Retail org structure
- Article Master Data
- Merchandise of categories
- Creation of Merchandise categories Hierarchies
- Creation of Articles
- Generic & Variant Articles
- Creation of Structure Articles
- Sales Set
- Definition of Terms
- Maintain site Profiles
- Create Reference Sites
- Update site profiles with reference sites
- Define standard storage location in reference sites
- Additional sites Data
- Customizing for sites
- Site Grouping
- Creation of sites
- Create of Reference Sites
- Distribution Centres
- Creation of Vendor
- Creation of purchase Organization
- Purchasing Group
- Vendor Master Data
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Buyer Managed Inventory
- Assortment Creation, Assortment types, Assortment Grades & Modules
- Creating a Layout module
- Listing – Assignment of Articles to Assortments and Creating Listing Conditions
- Listing Procedures & Listing via Layout Customizations
- Assignment of Products to Layout Modules
- Creation of Structure Articles
- Assignment of Assortments to Assortment users
- Warehouse & DC Management
- Merchandise Distribution ( Allocation Planning & Allocation tables)
- Invoice Verification & Sub Sequent settlement
- Cross Docking Flow – Through, Recipient Driven & Article Driven
- Put Away
- Direct Delivery
- Procurement of merchandise
- Sales Price Calculations
- Purchase Price Calculations
- Market Basket pricing
- Promotions Management, Creation and Execution of Promotions
- Bonus buys, Coupons
SAP Retail Store Connectivity