What is SAP PI?
SAP PI (Process Integration) is an integration tool which will be used to integrate applications for exchanging data between different systems. The solution can be used for Non-SAP systems or applications integration as well. SAP PI supports B2B as well as A2A exchanges, supports synchronous and asynchronous message exchange and includes built in engine for designing and executing integration processes.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s PI module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP PI consultant.
A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage. Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
1. Four Full Days (Mon- Friday)
2. Two Weekends
3. Four Weekends half day Course
After the completion of their course, if the students are interested in getting their SAP Certification done, we would be guiding students on how and where to book slots for their examination.
Functional or Technical Certification Fee - £350 (excluding VAT)
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job. Permanent Lead roles requiring substantial experience can offer around the £100k per annum mark.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course. As a part of Placement service, we offer CV reviewing in which your CV would be reviewed by our experts and essential modifications to be made would be recommended so that your CV suits perfectly to the kind of training you have taken.
- Building Blocks of SAP Netweaver
- Explaining the Architecture for Web AS in detail – SAP PI 7.4 Training
- SAP PI 7.4 Online Training you will learn what is Process Integration ?
- Architecture of SAP PI 7.4
- SLD Architecture
- Technical Systems & Business Systems
- Software catalog
- Concepts of Integration Repository – SAP PI 7.4 Training
- Organization of Design Objects in IR
- Creating the Repository’ Objects.
- The Data types
- The Message types
- The Message Interfaces
- The Mapping Objects
- Mapping Templates
- Importing RFC & IDOC Interfaces
- Developing with Imported Interface Objects
- Message types across the components
- Mapping Programs in SAP PI 7.4 Training
- The Java Mapping
- The XSLT Mapping
- ABAP Mapping (Concepts)
- Message Mapping
- Mapping the Functions
- The User Defined Functions
- The Multi Mapping
- Describing Systems & Services
- Configuring the Internal Company Process
- Configuring the Cross-Company Process
- Configuring the Communication channels
- Logical Routing & Technical Routing
- Transports between the Test & Productive Landscape
- Introduction to Integration Server
- Processing Steps of Integration Engine
- The Proxy Runtime
- Using Runtime Workbench
- Message the Monitoring
- The Component Monitoring
- End-to-End Monitoring
- Introduction to Integration Process
- Arch. overview of BPM
- Designing Integration Process
- Controlling the process flow
- Time control and Exception Handling with ex. – SAP PI 7.4 Training
- Message Bundling
- Sync/Async. Communications
- Configuring Integration Process
- Monitoring the execution of integration Process
- Adapter Framework, Adapter Engine and ADK
- The File Adapter
- The JDBC Adapter
- The RFC Adapter
- The IDOC Adapter
- Plain HTTP Adapter
- The SOAP Adapter
- The XI Adapter
- Overview Of other Adapters
- File 2 File
- FCC 2 File
- FIle 2 Fcc
- FCC 2 FCC
- File 2 Jdbc
- Jdbc 2 File
- Jdbc 2 Jdbc
- File 2 idoc
- Idoc 2 File
- File 2 mail
- Mail 2 File
- File 2 Rfc
- Soap 2 RFC
- http 2 rfc
- File 2 Fil e(BPM)
- Merging (1:n) BPM
- Splitting (n:1) BPM
- Proxy Scenarios
- some other related scenario with examples will be covered as apart of SAP PI 7.4 Training