What is SAP HANA?
SAP HANA is a game-changing, real-time platform for analytics and applications. While simplifying the IT stack, HANA provides powerful features like: significant SAP HANA training course is designed to cover the curriculum set forth for the HANA course by SAP and to train the attendants as associate level SAP HANA consultants.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s HANA module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP HANA Technical consultant.
A good Bachelors degree in any field is required.
Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
1. Four Full Days (Mon- Friday)
2. Two Weekends
3. Four Weekends half day Course
After the completion of their course, if the students are interested in getting their SAP Certification done, we would be guiding students on how and where to book slots for their examination.
Functional or Technical Certification Fee - £350 (excluding VAT)
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job. Permanent Lead roles requiring substantial experience can offer around the £100k per annum mark.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course. As a part of Placement service, we offer CV reviewing in which your CV would be reviewed by our experts and essential modifications to be made would be recommended so that your CV suits perfectly to the kind of training you have taken.
- Look and Feel
- Different Perspectives
- Administration Console
- Application Development
- Data Replication - Definition
- Data Replication Methods
- When to use Flat Files upload Functionality
- How to load data from Flat Files in Workstation
- Introduction to BODS
- Data services - One stop solution
- Data integration, Data Quality, Data Profiling
- BODS Server
- Job Server
- Management Console
- Data services Designer
- Creating Formats
- Creating Data stores
- Creating Projects
- Creating batch jobs
- Scheduling and monitoring Batch Jobs
- Creating Data flows
- Creating Connection to HANA DB
- SAP Landscape Replication server for HANA (SLT)
- SAP Business Object Data Services (BODS)
- General DWH concepts
- Importance of Data Modelling
- ER Model
- Multi Dimensional Model
- Star Schema
- Implementing Data models in HANA
- Introduction to Modeller
- Levels of Modelling
- Time Dimension Attribute Views
- Derived Attribute Views
- Shared Attribute Views
- Calculated Columns/Attributes
- Using Hierarchy
- Implementing Level Hierarchy
- Parent Child Hierarchy
- Applying Filters
- Multi Dimensions Models with Analytic Views
- Calculated Measures
- Calculated Attributes/Columns
- Restricted Measures
- Concept variables and Input Parameters
- Graphical Calculation Views
- Scripted Calculation Views
- Using Union, Join, Projection, Aggregation
- Using Inner Join, Left Outer Join, Right Outer Join, Text Join, Referential Join
- SQL statements
- Creating tables, Alter, Drop, Insert, Update, Delete
- Creating Procedures
- Creating Table types
- Creating Users
- Creating Roles
- Assigning Privileges and Roles to Users
- Import & Export HANA Models
- Developer Mode
- Delivery Unit Mode
- Generate Auto Documentation
- SAP HANA Database Connectivity options
- Using IDT creating connection, Data foundation, Business layer
- Creating Webi Reports