SAP EP DEV
What is SAP EP DEV?
SAP EP DEV (Enterprise Portal Development) is an SAP solution that is all about teaching the different ways to develop apps that run within the portal. Here the entire course is developed and rendered by expertly trained SAP EP DEV specialists.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s EP DEV module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP EP DEV Technical consultant.
A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage. Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
1. Four Full Days (Mon- Friday)
2. Two Weekends
3. Four Weekends half day Course
After the completion of their course, if the students are interested in getting their SAP Certification done, we would be guiding students on how and where to book slots for their examination.
Functional or Technical Certification Fee - £350 (excluding VAT)
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job. Permanent Lead roles requiring substantial experience can offer around the £100k per annum mark.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course. As a part of Placement service, we offer CV reviewing in which your CV would be reviewed by our experts and essential modifications to be made would be recommended so that your CV suits perfectly to the kind of training you have taken.
- Net Weaver Architecture (EP, KM, XI, BI, MI, WAS etc)
- Enterprise Portal Architecture, WAS Architecture
- Transition from Desktop to WebTop (Browser Enabling)
- I views, Pages, Roles, Work set, Users, Groups
- Customizing Portal (Look and Feel)
- Connecting to SAP R/3, SAP, SAP BW and SAP CRM
- Connecting to ORACLE, Yahoo, Google services
- Various I views
- SAP URL I view, SAP Transaction I view
- SAP BSP I view, SAP BW report I view
- SAP Web Dynpro I view, Web Service I view
- JDBC Stored Procedure I view, Portal Activity Report I view
- Single-Sign on [SSO], SAP Logon Tickets
- Portal Personalization
- Portal Internationalization
- Transportation/Import/Export EPA Files [Business Packages]
- Portal Development Kit [PDK] —Outdated
- SAP R/3 Fundamentals, SAP BW Fundamentals
- Transaction codes, Internal Tables
- WAS Java Admin Tools
- Config Tool, Visual J2ee Admin Tool
- SDM GUI, System Analyzer
- Security-User Management (Users, Groups)
- System Landscape, SLD configuration
- JCO Destinations, NWDI Configuration
- DTR ,Tracks, CMS ,Runtime Systems
- CBS ,Ready-to-use Libraries
- SLD ,Information of Systems
- ESS/MMS Business Packages
- Introduction of ESS/MSS
- Configuration of ESS/MSS
- Customization of ESS/MSS dc
- Installation of Portal
- Pre-install, install, post-install
- Visual Composer Setup
- Business Objectives of KM
- KM Platform: Architecture Overview, Real Time Collaboration
- Repositories, ACL,TREX Components, Crawler
- Versioning in KM, Publishing Documents
- KM I views
- KM Document I view, Subscription, Approval
- KM Navigation I view
- KM Quick Poll Admin I view
- KM Quick Poll I view [Polling ,Rating]
- KM XML Forms Builder I view
- KM UPLOAD I view
- KM Discussions I view
- KMC Asynchronous Collaboration
- Versioning, Permissions, Lifetime in KM
- Collaboration Launch Pad
- Creating WEB Folder & using them in KM Repository
- Creating & Maintaining Collaboration Rooms