SAP EP ADMIN
What is SAP EP Admin?
SAP EP Admin is a web based application that is gaining popularity among organizations worldwide. Essentially SAP EP Admin solution will guide users on how to: configure user administration and logon, authorization implementation concept in the portal, describe the variants of single-sign on, connect SAP systems to an SAP Netweaver Portal, operate and monitor an SAP Netweaver Portal securely, adapt the Portal user interface to company specifications and advanced portal scenarios implementation.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s EP Admin module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP EP Admin consultant.
A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage. Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
After the completion of their course, if the students are interested in getting their SAP Certification done, we would be guiding students on how and where to book slots for their examination.
Functional or Technical Certification Fee - £350 (excluding VAT)
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job. Permanent Lead roles requiring substantial experience can offer around the £100k per annum mark.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course. As a part of Placement service, we offer CV reviewing in which your CV would be reviewed by our experts and essential modifications to be made would be recommended so that your CV suits perfectly to the kind of training you have taken.
- Overview of SAP Netweaver and EP
- Brief overview of SAP
- Motivation for Portals and need for SAP EP
- SAP NW Architecture
- SAP Enterprise Portal installation
- Portal Framework, Portal Runtime, Portal Services.
- SAP Enterprise Portal Architecture
- Building Blocks of SAP EP
- User Management Engine
- Overview and Architecture
- User Management Tools
- Introduction to Authentication
- Security Concepts
- Authorization Concepts
- Network Security
- Single Sign On
- SAP Component Model
- SAP Net Weaver developer studio
- Web dynpro Tools
- Introduction to Web Dynpro Architecture
- Life cycle of web dynpro
- MVC-the roots of Web dynpro
- The structure of context
- Types of nodes
- Internal mapping
- Context mapping
- The Generic Context API
- The typed context API
- Controlling the behaviour of UI Elements using the context binding
- Putting data on Screen: Context binding
- Using basic composite UI Element
- Portal Content
- Content Object Model
- Portal Content Catalogue
- Object relations: Delta Links and copies
- Portal Content Studio
- Working with iViews and Pages
- Delegated Content Administration
- Working with Work sets and Roles
- Design Changes and Branding
- Introduction to business packages
- SAP Java Connector
- Portal Landscape
- Integrating SAP systems
- Configuring of Java connector (JCO)
- Content Management (CM)
- Understanding Knowledge Management
- Search and Classification (TREX)
- Collaboration & Unification Overview
- Collaboration Rooms (CR)
- Collaboration & Unification Overview
- EP Development Contents
- Real Time collaboration
- Defining static Simple type containing value set
- Types of value help
- Simple value selector
- Extended value selector: Value help for using larger value sets
- Populating DDK UI Element
- Dynamic type modification: Modifying the value attribute’s data type programmatically
- Modification of the context & UI elements at runtime
- The use of dynamic actions
- The creation and management of Adaptive RFC model objects
- Remote invocation of ABAP functionality
- The management use of adaptive RFC Model Objects
Introduction to Interactive forms