SAP EWM (EXTENDED WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT)
What is SAP EWM?
SAP EWM is an integrated software platform for flexible, automated support for processing various goods movement and managing stock in the warehouse. The module supports users with planned and efficient processing of complex logistics processes.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
Understand the core concepts of SAP’s Extended Warehouse Management module.
Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP EWM consultant.
A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage. Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
After the completion of their course, if the students are interested in getting their SAP Certification done, we would be guiding students on how and where to book slots for their examination.
Functional or Technical Certification Fee - £350 (excluding VAT)
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job. Permanent Lead roles requiring substantial experience can offer around the £100k per annum mark.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course. As a part of Placement service, we offer CV reviewing in which your CV would be reviewed by our experts and essential modifications to be made would be recommended so that your CV suits perfectly to the kind of training you have taken.
1 Warehousing Structures and Master Data
• Differentiating the SAP Solutions for
• Outlining Organizational Structures
• Maintaining Master Data for SAP EWM
2 Basic Processes in SAP EWM
• Processing Goods Received
• Processing Goods for Shipping
3 Warehouse Monitoring and Processing with Mobile Devices
• Managing the Warehouse
• Outlining the Radio Frequency (RF) Framework
4 Additional Functions in SAP EWM
• Applying Storage Control
• Employing Serial Numbers
• Processing Batches
• Mapping Quality Inspection Processes
• Applying Value-Added Services
5 Warehouse Organization
• Performing Slotting
• Applying Replenishment Methods
• Performing a Physical Inventory
6 Optimization of Resources
• Applying Wave Management
• Applying Labor Management
• Executing the Production Supply
• Executing Expected Goods Receipts
• Applying Cross Docking
7 Warehouse Extensions
• Planning the Shipping and Receiving of
• Controlling the Material Flow System
8 SAP EWM Rapid-Deployment Solution
• Accelerating Implementation Processes
9 Combined Inbound and Outbound
• Executing an End-to-End Process with
1 The Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) System Environment
• Outlining the Basics of EWM
• Setting Up the Integration Between SAP
ERP and SAP EWM
• Setting Up Delivery Document
3 Structural Elements and Master Data
• Creating Structural Elements in EWM
• Creating Storage Bins
• Creating Work Centers
• Transfering Master Data from ERP to
EWM using the APO Core Interface
• Creating Warehouse Product Master
• Creating Packaging Specifications
4 Warehouse Process Types
• Applying Warehouse Process Types
5 Goods Receipt
• Outlining Goods Receipt Processes in
• Setting Up Availability Groups for
Inventory Management (IM)
• Configuring Direct Putaway
• Applying Putaway Rules
• Checking Capacities
6 Goods Issue
• Outlining the Goods Issue Process in
• Applying the Stock Removal Strategies
• Configuring Pick Denials
• Processing Batch Managed Products in
• Combining Items in Waves
• Implementing Two-Step Picking
7 Storage Control
• Outlining Storage Control
• Configuring Process-Oriented Storage
• Configuring Layout-Oriented Storage
8 Warehouse Order Creation
• Creating Warehouse Orders
9 Posting Changes, Stock Transfers, and
• Performing Posting Changes and Stock Transfers
• Performing Ad Hoc Movements and Replenishment
9 Physical Inventory
• Outlining the Physical Inventory
• Setting Up the Procedures for Physical
• Configuring the Slotting Process
11 Post Processing Framework (PPF)
• Outlining the Post Processing
• Applying the Post Processing
Framework in Delivery Processing