SAP CRM ABAP
What is SAP CRM ABAP?
SAP CRM ABAP Professional training helps a professional to learn the basic to advanced ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming), managing all contacts, customer related data as well as to leverage wide array of functionalities. CRM ABAP is more a module specific ABAP design than a pure technical subsection. CRM ABAP usually denotes to ABAP coding in CRM module. The key part to CRM ABAP is being able to comprehend the functional courses of the system as well as of the data model.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s CRM ABAP module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP CRM ABAP Technical consultant.
A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage. Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
1. Four Full Days (Mon- Friday)
2. Two Weekends
3. Four Weekends half day Course
After the completion of their course, if the students are interested in getting their SAP Certification done, we would be guiding students on how and where to book slots for their examination.
Functional or Technical Certification Fee - £350 (excluding VAT)
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job. Permanent Lead roles requiring substantial experience can offer around the £100k per annum mark.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion and passing the certification exam, we are almost certain that we shall be able to place you in a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the training course and passing of the formal certification exam due to our position and reputation in the technology consulting industry and more importantly the network of organisations we work with who use SAP CRM ABAP for their ERP needs.
- What is CRM
- SAP GUI / CRM User Interface differences
- Areas in CRM
- CRM Architecture
- One Order Framework
- Creating Master Data
- Creating Transactional Data
Lesson 02 - BUSINESS TRANSACTION PROGRAMMING AND ONE ORDER FRAMEW ORK
- Identifying relevant FM
- Coding using the FM
- Identifying relevant FM
- Coding using the FM
Lesson 05 - FUNCTION MODULES - SAVING BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
- Techniques for Finding Appropriate BADI
- Implementing a BADI
- Action Profile BADI
- UI Concepts
- Web UI Architecture
- Business Roles customizing
- Navigation Bar customizing
- WebUI Component Work bench
- WebUI Component Concept
- Elements of WebUI Component
- Component Controller
- Custom Controller
- View Controller
- Context nodes
- Component Context
- View Context Class
- Context Nodes
- Getter and Setter Methods
- UI Configuration/ personalization
- Enhancing WebUI components
- Transaction launcher
- GUI Transactions
- URL – Non BSP
- URL – BSP
- Logo Customizing
- BOL Structure
- GenIL Structure
- Root Objects
- Access Objects
- Dependent Objects
- Search Objects
- dynamic Search Objects
- Search Result Objects
- Creating New Business Object
- Mapping the New Business Object
- GENIL Model Browser
- GENIL BOL Browser
- Query execution
- Query Services
- Accessing the BOL entities/Fields
- Using BOL Collections
- BOL Transaction Programming
- Creating Transaction entities
- Accessing Transaction entities
- Modifying Transaction entities
- Defaulting the field values
- Entity Class
- Entity collection class
- Entity Manager class
- Collection wrapper class
- Iterator class
- Retrieving data from one entity
- Retrieving data from related entity
- Retrieving data through report
- Updating data from one entity
- Updating data from related entity
- Updating data through report
- Adding new fields onto the screen and handling the data
- Displaying default values on screen fields
- Changing the screen positions
- Creating buttons on screen and handling it action
- Creating pop-ups
- Displaying messages on the screen
- Creating F4 help
- Modifying search criteria at run time Data Model Enhancement Tools
- CRM Middleware
- Initial Load
- Delta Load
- Request Load
- Monitoring BDocs
- Monitoring Inbound Queue
- Monitoring Outbound Queue
- Analyzing error BDocs
- Middleware Debugging
- Real time scenarios