SAP Business Warehouse
What is SAP Business Warehouse
SAP Business Warehouse Training is the core of SAP’s strategic Enterprise Data Warehouse solutions. By optimizing the Business process ,It outputs analysis, reports and interpretation of business data meet market opportunity. In SAP BW can transform, integrate and consolidate relevant business information from productive SAP applications and external data sources.
SAP Business warehouse training is used to format the enterprises Data warehouse large data. SAP BI tools using to analyze the data and can give the useful information to making the decision within the organization. SAP Netweaver BW can optimize the business workflow with the market, creating decisive competitive advantages for organization.siness warehouse
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s BW module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP BW consultant.
A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage. Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
After the completion of their course, if the students are interested in getting their SAP Certification done, we would be guiding students on how and where to book slots for their examination.
Functional or Technical Certification Fee - £350 (excluding VAT)
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job. Permanent Lead roles requiring substantial experience can offer around the £100k per annum mark.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion, we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course.
- SAP NetWeaver_ BW 7.3 Features breaf Overview
- Graphical Data Modeling
- Graphical Data Flow Modeling Basics
- Data Flow_Copying
- Data Flow _Generation
- Data Flow _Migration
- Advanced InfoProviders
- Semantically Partitioned Object
- Hybrid Info_Providers
- Transient_ Providers
- The New BW 7.3 Hierarchy ETL
- Importance of Business _Content
- Business Content- Installation & Activation
- Business Content Data Source, DSO’s, Cubes, Reports, etc…
- Flat file Extraction
- Business Content Extractions using MD/TD SD,MM & FI
- Logistics Extraction
- Generic_ Data Extraction using MD/TD Tables
- Delta mechanism
- CO-PA Extraction
- FI-SL_ Extraction
- Data source Enhancemen_Process Chain
- Process Chains, Process Types
- Monitor (Header, Status, Details)
- Real time examples from support projects
- Review of system Landscape
- Collecting Objects
- Creating _Transports
- Releasing _Transport
- Importing and Monitoring Transport
- Introduction of Various Reporting Tools
Functional Overview of the Business Explorer Query Designer
- Introduction of BEx Query
- Reusable Query Elements
- Filters, Rows and Column
- Characteristic Restrictions and a Free Characteristics
- Formulas & Calculated Key Figures
- Restricted Key_figures and Variables with Texts
- Report to Report Interface or Jump Starts
- Query Extracts using RSCRM_BAPI
- Exceptions; Conditions; Structures; Cell Definitions & others
- Introduction ofBEX Analyzer
- Properties- available in a Analyzer.
- Indexes & DB Statistics
- Number Range Buffering
- Read Mode of OLAP cache
- Line Item Dimension & High Cardinality
- Read _Mode and OLAP_ cache
- Business Warehouse Accelerator