What is SAP BPC?
SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation) is a corporate performance management tool that can help automate and streamline corporate planning and consolidation activities for shorter budget cycles, a faster close, and improved regulatory compliance. SAP BPC is one such tool that can be utilised for planning and consolidation for a wide range of processes. This is a fully robust and multiple user platform which is integrated with Microsoft excel. This application helps in maintaining the tack of a company's progress through it budgeting and forecasting process. It also runs on different platforms like Microsoft and SAP NetWeaver making it much more easier to use.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s BPC module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP BPC consultant.
A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage. Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
1. Four Full Days (Mon- Friday)
2. Two Weekends
3. Four Weekends half day Course
After the completion of their course, if the students are interested in getting their SAP Certification done, we would be guiding students on how and where to book slots for their examination.
Functional or Technical Certification Fee - £350 (excluding VAT)
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job. Permanent Lead roles requiring substantial experience can offer around the £100k per annum mark.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion, we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course.
- Business Objects Overview and also the Advantages of BO PC
- Business Planning & also the Consolidation for Modeling
- Environment shell
- Environment Management
- Dimension Management
- Creating Models
- Creating Planning & the Consolidation Connection
- Create a Report
- Create a Input Form
- Enable Comments
- Input and Retrieve Comments
- Create a Multi-Reporting Spread Sheet
- Share axis from one report to/with another report
- Dynamic formatting
- Link a formatting sheet to one or several reports
- EPM Function to apply formats
- EPMAxisOverride Cell-based formula
- PMDimensionOverride Cell-based formula
- EPMInsertCellsBeforeAfterBlock Cell-based formula
- Create a Book Template
- Validate the Book Template
- Publish a book to the Web Library
- View the book in the Book Viewer
- Create a Planning and Consolidation Web Report
- Change the Report Behavior
- Add a Chart to Report
- Create a Web Input Form
- Entering Comments via Web
- Creating Document Types and Sub Types
- Data Acquisition, Transformations, Packages, and Package Links
- Master Attributes Loading from flat file to BI to BPC
- Master Text Loading from FLAT file to BI to BPC
- Transaction data from FLAT file to BI to BPC
- Master Attributes Loading from FLAT file to BPC Master text Loading from FLAT file to BPC
- Transaction data from FLAT file to BPC (SINGLE KEYFIGURE)
- Transaction data from FLAT file to BPC (MULTIPLE KEYFIGURES)
- Data Retraction BPC to BI and FLAT FILE
- Logic Script and Online Execution
- Logic Script and Central Execution
- Logic Script and Allocation
- Logic Script and ABAP Integration
- Dimension Member Formulas
- Drill Through features
- Create a new Drill Through
- Specify the specific parameters of a Drill Through
- Delete any parameter
- Test Drill Through
- How to manage Life Cycle of BPF Instances:
- Create/Start, Suspend, Reset, Archive
- How to manage assignment of Process and Activity
- Explain MS Word Integration with BPC 10.0
- Explain MS PPT Integration with BPC 10.0
- How to migrate BPC 7.5 Reports built with former EV Functions
- How to migrate BPC 7.5
- EVDRE Reports
- Work Status
- Work Spaces