What is SAP BO?
SAP BO (Business Objects) a reporting tool offered by SAP. SAP BO offers Intelligence solutions can be made use of by people ranging from analysts and other people who work with information to CEO’s.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s BO module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP BO consultant.
A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage. Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
After the completion of their course, if the students are interested in getting their SAP Certification done, we would be guiding students on how and where to book slots for their examination.
Functional or Technical Certification Fee - £350 (excluding VAT)
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job. Permanent Lead roles requiring substantial experience can offer around the £100k per annum mark.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion, we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course.
- About Data Services-Introduction
- Functions-Data Integration & Data Management
- Data Services Product Evolution (ATL, DI & DQ)
- Architecture-by Components
- SAP BO Training Data Services Tools & its Functions
- BO 4.1 Data Services Objects & Object Hierarchy
- BODS Objects Naming Standards
- BODS Objects Comparison with SAP BW Objects
- Repository Manager-BODS Repository
- Repository Types-
- Repository Creation & Up gradation
- Creating Project
- Creating Jobs and its Types
- Creating Work Flow
- Creating Data Flow
- Multiple Data Flow and Work Flow
- Condition Data Flow and other options
Lesson 02 - Exercise for Loading Data from SQL to HANA, from SAP ECC to HANA, From SAP HANA to Oracle etc.
- Data store-Overview & Types
- Data store creation –
•Connection with HANA
•Connection with SQL server
•Connection with SAP ECC and SAP Application server
•Connection with SAP BW system
- Formats – Flat file, DTD, XSD, COBOL, copybooks
- Data Extraction from Excel Workbook- Multiple Sheets
- Data Extraction from flat files
- Creating Data Store for SQL
- Creating Data Store for HANA
- Creating Data Store for SAP ECC
- Creating data Store for SAP BW
- Create Flat file Connection for csv file
- Creating Flat file Connection for txt file
- Creating Excell sheet file connection
- Transforms & Category (DI, DQ, PF)
- Data Integrator-Data Transfer, Date Generation
- Data Integrator- Effective Data, Hierarchy Flattening
- Data-Integrator-History _Preserving, Key _Generation
- Data Integrator-Pivot, Reserve Pivot, XML Pipeline
- Platform-Case, Map Operation, Merge, query
- Platform-SQL, Validation, Custom ABAP Transform
- Row Generation etc
- Date Generator
- Data Transfer
- Effective Date
- Table Comparison
- History Preservation
- Key Generation
- Reverse Pivot
- Map Operator etc
- Extracting the data from SAP BW into HANA using BODS and Vice-versa Transfer the data Between system
- Creating .alt File
- Import alt files
- .alt (ATL) file
- Custom Function
- Local Variable
- Global Variable
- Data Service Designer-Introduction & GUI
- Getting Start with Designer to develop First ETL Flow
- BODS Admin Console-Administration, Auto Reporting
- Real time Jobs, Embedded Data Flows
- Variables, Parameters, Substitution Parameters, System Configuration.
- Debugging, Recovery Mechanism
- Data Assessment-Data Profiling
- BODS Performance Tuning Techniques
- Multi-User Development Environment-Into &Advantages
- Multi -User Environment-Implementation & Migration
- BODS Objects Migration Techniques
- SAP BO Training and sap ERP/SAP BI Integration
- SAP ERP -Data Flow, Interfaces, and Objects allowed to BODS
- CREATING sap Application Data store-Properties
- SAP ERP-Getting RFC enabled Functions Modules
- SAP ERP- Extracting Flat files data from SAP APP Server
- SAP BW-Data Flow, Interfaces Objects allowed to BODS
- Creating SAP BW Source & SAP BW Target Data stores
- SAP BW-Extracting Data from SAP BW info Providers-OHD
- SAP BW -Extracting Data from SAP BW bases tables-/BIC/
- SAP BW -BW Jobs Execution