What is SAP BASIS?
SAP BASIS is an exclusive layer in SAP architecture. This BASIS component works as the bridge amid the computing infrastructure, which are like operating system, the database, the network architecture and other SAP modules example FICO, MM, SD, PP, PS, QM etc. We at Jenrac Technologies incorporate the complete administration of different SAP products; for example like ECC, CRM, SRM, SCM, BI.PI, EP are some of the modules that are coordinated by this SAP BASIS Training module.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s BASIS module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP BASIS consultant.
A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage. Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
After the completion of their course, if the students are interested in getting their SAP Certification done, we would be guiding students on how and where to book slots for their examination.
Functional or Technical Certification Fee - £350 (excluding VAT)
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job. Permanent Lead roles requiring substantial experience can offer around the £100k per annum mark.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion, we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course.
Introduction to SAP R/3
- Central System
- Distributed Presentation
- 2-Tier Configuration
- 3-Tier Configuration
- Single System Landscape
- Two System Landscape
- Three System Landscape
- Multi System Landscape
- Installation Concepts on Windows & UNIX and Quick Sizing
- Naming Convention, Software Kit, SAP Licensing
- Installation Procedure – Windows Application Server for UNIX SAP System
- R/3 Directory Structure, Kernel
- Manual Switching of OP Modes
- Exceptional Mode
- System Profile
- Transport Profile
- Client Profile
- Authorization Profile
- Creating and Maintaining Master Records, Architecture
- Logon and Password Security, Protecting Special Users
- Creating and Maintaining Single and Mass Users and User Groups
- Copying, Deleting, Locking/Unlocking Users
- Explanation of Terms Object Class, Authorization Object, Authorization, Profile
- Create/Maintaining Authorization/Profile Manually
- Create/Maintaining Roles/Generating Profiles by using PFCG
- Client Maintenance
- Copying Client within R/3 System (Local)
- Copying client between R/3 Systems (Remote)
- Protecting Client
- Monitoring and Verifying a Client Copy
- Deleting Client
- Tips and Troubleshooting
Lesson 09 - GENERAL ADMINSTRATION
- TMS Terminology and Concepts
- Configuring TMS and Checking Transport Directory
- Configuring Transport Domain, Domain Controller and Group
- Configuring Virtual SAP System and Displaying Configuration
- Including SAP systems in the Transport Domain
- Creating Consolidation and Delivery Routes
- Maintaining SAP Systems without Common Transport Directory
- Configuring External Systems
- Locking and Unlocking TMS for a SAP System
- Deleting SAP System from the Transport Domain
- Deleting TMS Configuration
- Releasing and Transporting Change Request and Tasks
- Customizing, Workbench, Transport Organizer
- Importing Change Requests
- Print related Terminology in OS/SAP Level
- Setting Local, Remote and Front-End Printing
- Logical and Real Spool Server
- Managing Spool Requests using Output Controller
- Connecting Output Devices to Window System
- SAPLPD, TemSE, Authorization
- Checking the Patch, Spam, Kernel Levels
- Downloading Installing Patches, Kernel
- Applying at OS Level, SAPNET, Front-End
- Troubleshooting Various Issues
- Introduction to CCMS
- CCMS Monitors
- Alert Monitors
- Analyzing Alerts and Performance Tuning
- Background Dialogs Concept
- Defining Jobs
- Analyzing Jobs
- Maintenance Jobs
- Creating Regular Instance
- Creating Logon Groups for Load Balancing
- How to Use for Different Purposes
- Manually Applying OSS note on SAP Standard Program
- Installation of SAP Router
- Creating Route Permission Table
- Setting Route String Entry for SAP Router
- Using Various Administrative Options
- Introduction to Oracle
- Oracle Architecture
- Introduction to SAPDBA
- Creating Tables and Table Space Adjustment
- Database Backup, Restore and Recovery
- OS, H/W Performance Considerations
- Memory, Management
- R/3 Buffers, Page Buffers, Extended and Heap Memory, PRIV Mode
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Tasks
Lesson 22 - SAP IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY
- BW Architecture
- Defining and Assigning Logical Systems
- Workbench Administration