SAP ADVANCED ABAP
What is SAP Advanced ABAP?
SAP Advanced ABAP is an advanced course in which the students will be receiving advanced theoretical knowledge as well as hands-on capabilities concerning object oriented ABAP concepts. Participants will be able to learn and develop object oriented programs and to customize SAP products as per requirement of the student. SAP Advanced ABAP is considered to more of an extension course than an indiciudal course. Students Plannings to pursue this course should have theoretical or working knowledge of SAP ABAP.
All the trainings we offer are tutor led trainings. The students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training from our 3 different modes, depending on their requirements. Different training methods are available for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
SAP Advanced ABAP is an advanced course in which the students will be receiving advanced theoretical knowledge as well as hands-on capabilities concerning object oriented ABAP concepts. Participants will be able to learn and develop object oriented programs and to customize SAP products as per requirement of the student.
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s Advanced ABAP module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP Advanced ABAP consultant.
Previous knowledge of SAP ABAP
A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage. Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
1. Four Full Days (Mon- Friday)
2. Two Weekends
3. Four Weekends half day Course
After the completion of their course, if the students are interested in getting their SAP Certification done, we would be guiding students on how and where to book slots for their examination.
Functional or Technical Certification Fee - £350 (excluding VAT)
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job. Permanent Lead roles requiring substantial experience can offer around the £100k per annum mark.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion, we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course.
Lesson 00 - INTRODUCTION ON ABAP
Lesson 01 - OOABAP & OTHER PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES
Lesson 02 - CLASSES
- IMPLICIT OBJECTS
- EXPLICIT OBJECTS
- GARBAGE COLLECTION
Lesson 04 - METHODS
- STATIC CONSTRUCTORS
- INSTANCE CONSTRUCTORS
Lesson 06 - METHODS
- METHOD OVERLOADING
- METHOD OVERRIDING
- REDIFINITION (LOCAL & GLOBAL) AND SUPER KEYWORD
- ‘ME’ KEYWORD FOR SELF REFERENCE
- ABSTRACT METHODS
- ABSTRACT CLASSES
- IMPLEMENTATION OF INTERFACES IN LOCAL & GLOBAL CLASS
- ADVANTAGE OF INTERFACES
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ABSTRACT CLASS AND INTERFACE ALIASES (LOCAL & GLOBAL)
- TRY-CATCH BLOCK
- LOCAL & GLOBAL EXCEPTIONS
- OOABAP REPORTING USING CUSTOM CLASSES AND METHODS USING SELECT-OPTIONS IN OOABAP REPORTING CONVERTING ABAP REPORTS INTO OOABAP REPORTS
- CONVERTING LOCAL CLASS TO GLOBAL CLASSES CREATING TRANSACTION CODES
- CREATE PERSISTENT CLASSES
- PERSISTENCE SERVICE FOR PERSISTENT OBJECTS
- DEFINING PERSISTENT REPRESENTATIONS
- INSTANTIATING PERSISTENT CLASS OBJECTS
- HANDLE EXCEPTIONS IN PERSISTENT CLASSES
- CREATE GENERIC DATA TYPE
- CREATE FIELD SYMBOLS
- DATA REFERENCES
- NARROW CASTING (UP-CASTING)
- WIDE CASTING (DOWN CASTING)
- CASTING BETWEEN DATA REFERENCES
- CASTING IN FIELD SYMBOLS
- GENERIC PROXY CLASSES
- ENHANCE EXISTING PROXY CLASSES
- CALLING PROXY CLASSES
- GENERATING REPORTS USING FACTORY CLASSES
- CALLING FACTORY METHODS
- HANDLING EXCEPTIONS IN FACTORY CLASSES AND METHODS
- INTERACTIVE EVENTS IN FACTORY CLASSES
- DYNAMIC STRUCTURE AND INTERNAL TABLE GENERATIONS
- DYNAMIC METHOD CALLING
Lesson 15 - OOALV REPORTING (ADVANCED)
- CUSTOM CONTAINER (CL_GUI_CUSTOM_CONTAINER)
- SPLITTER CONTAINER (CL_SPLITTER_CONTAINER)
- EASY SPLITTER CONTAINER (CL_GUI_EASYSPLITTER_CONTAINER)
- DIALOG BOX CONTAINER (CL_GUI_DIALOGBOX_CONTAINER)
- DOCKING CONTAINER (CL_GUI_DOCKING_CONTAINER)
- ALV TREE (CL_GUI_ALV_TREE)
- ALV TREE SIMPLE (CL_GUI_TREE_SIMPLE)
- ALV GRID (CL_GUI_ALV_GRID_
- ALV DISPLAYING USING CL_SALV_TABLE CLASS
- HIERARCIAL ALV
- EDITABLE ALV
- ENABLING MULTIPLE SELECTIONS OF ALV ROWS
- ALV CELLS AS DROP DOWN LIST
- FONT STYLES IN ALV
- ALV ROW / CELL COLORING
- ALV COLUMN / CELL COLORING