What is PMI RMP?
The PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI RMP) highlights your ability to identify and assess project risks, mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities. In this capacity, you enhance and protect the needs of your organization. Gaining distinction as a PMI RMP sets you apart from other professionals and brings credit to your organization.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of PMI-RMP module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as a Risk Management Project Manager.
Knowledge and experience in Risk Management and Project Management.
A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage. Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course. As a part of Placement service, we offer CV reviewing in which your CV would be reviewed by our experts and essential modifications to be made would be recommended so that your CV suits perfectly to the kind of training you have taken.
- The Requirements
- The Domain Areas
- Definition risks
- The Risk Breakdown structure (RBS)
- The Risk Categories
- The Plan Risk Management
- The Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- The Plan Risk Responses
- Monitor & Control Risks
- Creating Risk Management Plan (RMP)
- Analyzing contents of a model RMP
- Applying standard template to create your RMP
- Identifying the project risk
- Common sources project risk
- Creating Ishikawa diagrams
- Developing Risk Register
- Analyzing contents
- Applying a proven template
- Documenting risks
- Analyzing risks
- Performing probability & impact analyses of identified
- Applying the probability & impact matrix
- Advanced applications of qualitative analysis
- The Prioritizing analysis results
- The Ranking project risks
- Differentiating between acceptable & unacceptable risks
- Quantifying effects of risk events
- Determining probability of achieving cost & time objectives
- Calculating contingency reserves
- Identifying trends in quantitative analysis
- Ranking risks by actuarial cost
- Tools for analysis
- Expected Monetary Value (EMW)
- Three-point estimates
- Probability distributions
- Delphi Technique
- Implementing risk response strategies
- Quantifying residual risks & secondary responses
- Creating contingency plans
- Determining the worst case scenario
- Recalculating confidence levels
- Finalizing risk budget
- Identifying emerging project risks
- Matching identified
- Anticipating risk events
- Measuring risk)
- Ensuring effective change control
- Developing reliable change request process