Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
what is Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)?
In this course, you gain in-depth knowledge and skills to assist you in preparing for the Project Management Institute's Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® exam.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as a Project Manager.
Basic project management knowledge is highly recommended.
A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage. Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
Contractors can expect to earn between £300 and £500 per day depending on the experience. Permanent roles on average offer a salary of between £30 and £60k per annum, again depending on the experience required for the job.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course. As a part of Placement service, we offer CV reviewing in which your CV would be reviewed by our experts and essential modifications to be made would be recommended so that your CV suits perfectly to the kind of training you have taken.
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide - Fifth Edition)
- Defining project management across project life cycle
- Identifying the role of the project manager
- Analysing organisational influences on projects
Defining the knowledge areas and process groups
- Outlining process groups and knowledge areas
- Evaluating the standard for managing projects
Integrating the PMBOK® Guide processes
- Developing the project charter
- Coordinating content of the project management plan
- Performing project work
- Controlling changes throughout the project
Defining and managing project scope
- Defining and facilitating stakeholder requirements
- Developing detailed project and product descriptions
- Creating the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Validating the scope
Completing the project on time
- Defining and sequencing activities
- Estimating activity resources and durations
- Determining and controlling the schedule
Planning and managing the project cost
- Developing project budgets
- Applying Earned Value Management (EVM) basics
- Controlling costs
- Identifying project quality standards and requirements
- Determining project quality activities
- Demonstrating compliance with quality approach
Quality assurance and control
- Ensuring adherence to quality guidelines
- Monitoring and measuring quality results
Identifying roles, responsibilities and skills
- Utilising hierarchical and matrix charts (RAM & RACI)
- Enhancing project performance through team development and improved competencies
- Managing the project team
Ensuring timely project communication
- Addressing stakeholder information needs
- Distributing information
- Collecting and distributing project information
- Planning project procurement and identifying sellers
- Obtaining seller responses and awarding contracts
- Managing procurement relationships
- Monitoring contract performance
- Closing each project procurement
Planning for risk
- Assessing and documenting risks
- Performing qualitative and quantitative risk analysis
- Planning appropriate risk responses
Monitoring and controlling risks
- Tracking identified risks and risk triggers
- Re-evaluating existing risks and identifying new ones
- Developing risk response plans as required
- Identifying internal and external project stakeholders
- Managing stakeholder engagement