HBase is an open source, non-relational, distributed database modeled after Google's BigTable and is written in Java. It is developed as part of Apache Software Foundation's Apache Hadoop project and runs on top of HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), providing BigTable-like capabilities for Hadoop.
Why Choose Jenrac?
- Flexible Instalment Plans for all the courses, according to your need. (Click here to contact us and get free quote and consultation about study programs).
- Free Project experience.( Click here for More Information)
- Highly experienced trainers (Get courses from our tutors with years of industry and academic experience, gained at high technical support during and after completion of your training.)
- Free Certification Preparation Material.
- Free Up to Date Courses Material.
- Online/ On-Site/ Class room/ and Customised One to One training
- Full flexibility regarding study timing.
- Full training support from start to finish (CV review according to required industry standards, one to one advice and personal training).
- Guaranteed success.
- Job focused approach.
What is HBASE?
HBase is a non-relational (NoSQL) database that runs on top of HDFS. Apache HBase is an open source NoSQL database that provides real-time read/write access to those large datasets. It scales linearly to handle huge data sets with billions of rows and millions of columns, and it easily combines data sources that use a wide variety of different structures and schemas. HBase is natively integrated with Hadoop and works seamlessly alongside other data access engines through YARN.
The Comprehensive HBase training course is designed to provide knowledge and skills around NoSQL database that runs on top of Hadoop.
After the completion of the Comprehensive HBase course at Edureka, you will be able to:
1. Understand the HBase Architecture and Components
2. Perform Data Analytics using HBase
3. Understand the tight integration between HBase and HDFS
4. Implement HBase in HDFS
5. Apply Zookeeper to monitor clusters
Minimum knowledge of OOP languages like Core Java, python, Ruby.
Strong knowledge in HDFS, Yarn, Big data and its working.
Experience in the above mentioned languages is recommended but not essential.
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
• What is Big data
• How is it Evolved
• Four Dimensions (Four V's of big data)
• Use cases of big data
• Different Tools to process big data
• What is Hadoop ?
• Why learn Hadoop ?
• Relational Databases Versace Hadoop
• Motivation for Hadoop
• 6 Key Hadoop Data Types
• Introduction to Hdfs
• Deamons of Hdfs
• Hdfs commands
• Map reducing Introduction
• Map reduce Functionality
• Role of Hive in Map Reduce
• Map reduce Use cases
Introduction to HBase
• Schema Modeling
• Understanding tables, row keys and column families
• Choosing column attributes
• Designing for locality and access patterns
• The HBase Shell
• Creating and manipulating data using the command-line shell
• The HBase architecture
• HMaster, RegionServers and Zookeeper
• Caching in HBase
• Basic Data Access APIs
• MapReduce Integration
• Hands-on exercise: Accessing HBase from your application
• Advanced API features
• Using Filters
• Accessing HBase from non-Java applications
• Create a Table and Insert Data into it
• Integration of Hive with HBase, Load Utility
• Putting Folder to VM
• File loading with both load Utility
• Explain the HBase versions
• Node topology
• Zookeeper management
• Monitoring and Tuning an HBase installation
We give students our top priority and always ensure that every student is given the best possible training. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We at Jenrac Technologies have a unique methodology & approach for our corporate clients. If you are a corporate & looking to train your team. You can contact us over the phone and talk to one of our expert customer service representative. Our customer service representatives are trained and qualified to answer all of your queries right away. You can also fill the contact us form on the side and we will arrange a meeting for you in your premises with one of our expert. We will visit you in person and can explain you in depth about our training programmes, structure and fees.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.