General Ledger – GL
The General Ledger is used to record all the business transactions in a software system. SAP FI – Chart of Accounts. The FI chart of accounts represents the list of GL accounts that are used to meet the daily needs and the operating country's legal requirement in a company.
Goals Achieved after this course:
- Become familiar with the basic concepts of ---General Ledger Accounting.
- Set up General Ledger Accounting Configuration in SAP.
- Park Documents in General Ledger Accounting.
- Define Organisational Structure in SAP.
- Define Posting Periods in SAP.
- Define Number Ranges in SAP.
- Perform Clearing operations in SAP.
Basic understanding of SAP Foundation Course -JT1001
Classroom Training: An Instructor-led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online : Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite : This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suit the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
At the end of each lesson, there will be workshops to give hands-on experience to the delegates.
Lesson 00 - Basic Settings
Lesson 01 - Master Data
Lesson 02 - Document Control
Lesson 03 - Posting Control
Lesson 04 - Clearing
Lesson 05 - Cash Journal
Lesson 06 - Parking Documents
We give students our top priority and always ensure that every student is given the best possible training. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We at Jenrac Technologies have a unique methodology & approach for our corporate clients. If you are a corporate & looking to train your team. You can contact us over the phone and talk to one of our expert customer service representative. Our customer service representatives are trained and qualified to answer all of your queries right away. You can also fill the contact us form on the side and we will arrange a meeting for you in your premises with one of our expert. We will visit you in person and can explain you in depth about our training programmes, structure and fees.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.
Why Choose Jenrac?
- Flexible Instalment Plans for all the SAP courses, according to your need. (Click here to contact us and get free quote and consultation about study programs).
- Free SAP Project experience.( Click here for More Information)
- Highly experienced SAP trainers (Get courses from our tutors with years of industry and academic experience, gained at high technical support during and after you completion of you training.)
- Free Certification Preparation Material.
- Free Up to Date SAP Courses Material.
- Online/ On-Site/ Class room/ and Customised One to One training
- Full flexibility regarding study timing.
- Full SAP training support from start to finish (CV review according to required industry standards, one to one advice and personal training).
- Guaranteed success.
- Job focused approach.