Apache Pig is a high-level platform for creating programs that run on Apache Hadoop. The language for this platform is called Pig Latin. ... Pig Latin abstracts the programming from the Java MapReduce idiom into a notation which makes MapReduce programming high level, similar to that of SQL for RDBMSs.
Why Choose Jenrac?
- Flexible Instalment Plans for all the courses, according to your need. (Click here to contact us and get free quote and consultation about study programs).
- Free Project experience.( Click here for More Information)
- Highly experienced trainers (Get courses from our tutors with years of industry and academic experience, gained at high technical support during and after completion of your training.)
- Free Certification Preparation Material.
- Free Up to Date Courses Material.
- Online/ On-Site/ Class room/ and Customised One to One training
- Full flexibility regarding study timing.
- Full training support from start to finish (CV review according to required industry standards, one to one advice and personal training).
- Guaranteed success.
- Job focused approach.
This course will explain in-depth about various concepts in Pig. The learners will be able to write complex MapReduce transformations using a simple scripting language called Pig Latin. It helps learners to work on Hadoop framework without using Java.
After the completion of the Comprehensive Pig course , you will be able to:
. Understand the benefits and features of Pig
. Perform Data Analytics using Pig
. Learn to write your own functions to do special-purpose processing
. Easy programming of Complex tasks involving interrelated data transformations encoded as data flow sequences
. Understand advanced Pig concepts like Relational Operators, File Loaders, Group & Co-group operator, Union, Pig UDF
. Work on a Real life project in Pig Latin and gain hands on Project Experience
The course is designed for all those who want to learn Pig and implement it in Hadoop. The following professionals can learn Pig:
. Analytics Professionals
. BI /ETL/DW Professionals
. Mainframe Professionals
. Software Developers and Architects
. Graduates aiming to build a career in Big Data and Hadoop
Classroom Training: An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Online: Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
Onsite: This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one: A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suite the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
• What is Big data
• How is it Evolved
• Four Dimensions (Four V's of big data)
• Use cases of big data
• Different Tools to process big data
•What is HDFS ?
• HDFS components
• Understanding Block storage
• The Name Node
• The Data Nodes
• Data Node Failures
• HDFS Commands
• HDFS File Permissions
• What Is PIG
• PIG Use cases
• Installation and configuration of PIG
• Pig Architecture
• About Pig latin language
• Grunt shell
• Data types and Models in Pig
• Data Processing
• Primitive data types and complex data types.
• Group& Co group Operator
• Join operator
• Cross operator
• Diagnostic operator
• Describe operator
• Explain and Illustrate Operator
• Working with Functions
• User Defined Functions
• Parameter Substitution.
• Nested For Each.
• How to access HBASE using PIG.
• How to Load and Write JSON DATA using PIG.
• Filter & Distinct Operator
• Union & Split operator
• Evaluation of Programs in pig
• Load& storage Functions
• User Defined Functions, Dynamic Invokers and
• Date Time& Math Functions
• String and Tuple Functions
• Piggy Bank.
• Hands on Exercises
• How to access HBASE using PIG.
• Pig latin scriptings
We give students our top priority and always ensure that every student is given the best possible training. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We at Jenrac Technologies have a unique methodology & approach for our corporate clients. If you are a corporate & looking to train your team. You can contact us over the phone and talk to one of our expert customer service representative. Our customer service representatives are trained and qualified to answer all of your queries right away. You can also fill the contact us form on the side and we will arrange a meeting for you in your premises with one of our expert. We will visit you in person and can explain you in depth about our training programmes, structure and fees.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Jenrac Technologies for all your queries.